The stars hit the streets of NYC for the premiere of Conviction. Sebastian Stylist Design Team member Thomas Dunkin styled the tresses of actress Juliette Lewis for a vampy, textured look that complemented her red lace strapless dress.
Thomas was inspired by the punk rock chic and effortless look of Patti Smith, which he drew from to create Juliette’s ‘do for the evening.
Thomas shares his styling tips for recreating Juliette’s look:
1. Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray
2. Separate hair into medium sized sections
3. Twist each section and alternate between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction for a wavy texture that is full of volume
4. Blow dry bangs with a large round brush to give the look a rock, chic effect
5. Finish the look with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray to give the hold it needs