We went behind the scenes on the set of the So You Think You Can Dance tour rehearsals to snag the secrets behind winner Lauren Froderman’s voluminous bombshell hair. In five easy steps, göt2b celeb stylist Larry Sims tells you how to get Lauren’s look (that lasts through hours of straining dance practice!).
1) First, Larry sprayed Lauren’s gorgeous locks with göt2b guardian angel blowout lotion before putting her under the dryer. Since Lauren is constantly on tour (and always getting her hair styled), she needs the extra heat protection the blowout lotion provides to prevent dull, fried strands.
2) Next, Larry gave Lauren a deep side part and blew her hair out with an oversized round brush, creating a flip at the ends.
3) After her hair was completely dried, Larry spritzed the crown of Lauren’s head with göt2b mega-lift root-boosting spray to give her long-lasting “oomph and volume.” The collagen-infused root-boosting spray adds “fab volume without weighing hair down,” says Larry.
4) Next, Larry curled Lauren’s strands with a large-barrel curling iron, leaving the ends straight to achieve the “perfectly imperfect look.” Larry then recommends using a blow dryer to break-up the curls for a more natural effect.
5) To set the final look, Larry sprayed Lauren’s polished locks with göt2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray. Larry is a huge fan of the hairspray because “it’s infused with real cashmere to tame flyaways and leaves hair with a satiny, touchable hold.”
… Now if only it were that easy to copy Lauren’s awesome dance moves!