First of all, welcome back to the red head clan, Emma Stone! While she’s a beautiful blonde, she is a knockout in red. Celeb stylist Mara Roszak created this feminine updo. Here’s how she did it!
How To Get Emma Stone’s Look:
- Starting with wet hair, apply MATRIX Total Results Amplify Foam Volumizer
- Rough dry hair to extenuate natural texture
- Use a 1” barrel curling iron to touch up natural wave
- Take a dab of MATRIX Total Results Curl Contouring Lotion to tame any extra frizz throughout the hair and give it a bit more definition
- Pull hair back loosely letting the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out.
- Twist ends of hair and pull back to create a loose, messy chignon in the back, letting the front of the hair and pieces around the face fall out
- Once hair is back and pinned, begin dropping the hair into the messy bun shape, pinning and wrapping each piece individually
- To secure the style, use BIOLAGE Freeze Fix Hair Spray
- Pin with sparkly hair accessory