Michelle Obama’s hair on inauguration day was more newsworthy than the actual inauguration. StyleBell gives Michelle Obama a big thumb’s up and love her bangs! She has definitely started a major trend. Fekkai stylist Lindsay Block gave us her insider tips on how to create the look! Thanks Lindsay!
How to Re-Create:
- Start by washing hair with a protein-infused shampoo and conditioner. Lindsay used PrX Reparatives Shampoo and Conditioner to nourish strands and ensure sleek, soft hair.
- Lindsay recommends having a stylist cut bangs that will frame and compliment your face. Complete the the cut by trimming split ends and requesting long layers to add volume and body.
- Blow dry hair straight using a large round brush and go over strands with a flatiron once hair is completely dry for a sleek look.
- Using your hands, apply Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème to keep bangs looking shiny without weighing them down.
- Lightly spray the entire head with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray for a flexible hold on your new look!