We all know Miss Piggy has been a fan favorite of little girls everywhere and luckily, Suave has given us the tools to help these little diva’s to look just like her! Here’s an awesome hair how to to get Miss Piggy glamorous waves on a budget!
Suave Professionals® Celebrity Stylist Marcus Francis shares his insider tips on how to create Miss Piggy’s signature waves from the red carpet premiere of the new movie Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted,” hitting theaters tomorrow, March 21st! See attached for a behind-the-scenes look at Miss Piggy’s glam session with Marcus and follow his simple steps below to recreate this iconic style:
- Prep strands with Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers in Strawberry,featuring Miss Piggy herself on the limited-edition packaging. This gentle, creamy conditioning formula reduces tangles and split-ends, leaving hair feeling extra soft.
- Once hair is completely dry, hold a one-inch curling iron vertically and wrap each section of hair around the barrel.
- After hair has cooled, gently brush out curls with fingers.
- Lock in the look and tame unruly flyaways with Suave Kids® Swingin’ Coconut Light-Hold Hairspray.
All Suave Kids® products mentioned are MSRP $2.50 – $2.97 and are available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. The Suave Kids® Muppets products featuring your favorite Muppets characters are available on shelves for a limited time, including:
- Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers in Strawberry featuring Miss Piggy
- Suave Kids® 2-in-1 Shampoo in Watermelon featuring Animal
- Suave Kids® 3-in-1 in Apple featuring Kermit and in Raspberry featuring Fozzie Bear
- Suave Kids® Tear-Free Body Wash in Strawberry featuring Miss Piggy and Berry Blue featuring Gonzo
- Suave Kids® Free and Gentle Body Wash featuring Kermit