Maijan is taking the hair AND skincare world by storm! We just cannot get enough of all of these incredible products and all that they offer our skin. Recently we tried the new Maijan Facial Steams and we are in love with the results! Here’s a little more about this awesome new at home facial product:
Features of the Maijan Facial Steam:
- Clarifies pores and promotes glowing skin
- Blend of nourishing herbs and essential oils
- Removes toxins & impurities
- Naturally astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial
- Pure & natural
- Also available for Acne Prone Skin and Dry Skin
How to use:
- Add two tablespoons to a bowl containing 4 cups of hot steaming water.
- Trap steam by covering head and bowl with a bath towel.
- Those with oily or combination skin should steam for 10 to 15 minutes; those with dry to normal skin should steam for 5 to 10 minutes; and those with sensitive skin should steam for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use once weekly or every two weeks.
Week One Results: I followed the exact directions on the facial steam and I used the steam for Oily skin. I let the steam work it’s magic on my face for the full five minutes, possibly a few minutes longer because it was SO relaxing! Once I finished steaming I patted my face dry and followed up by applying 2 drops of the Maijan Oil to my face and neck. I was blown away at how fresh my skin looked just minutes after only one treatment and the Maijan Oil added the perfect amount moisture and gave me a nice summer glow.
Aftercare: I continued using the Maijan Oil in place of my daily moisturizer for the entire week leading up to my second treatment and noticed that my skin looked a little more even and less combination than it usually appears. It made applying make up easier because the skin stayed moist and hydrated ALL day long.
Week Two Results: Because I have such oily/combination skin, I decided to use the facial steam weekly to maintain my results and as I suspected, it only got better with the second week. I’m amazed at how much of a difference 5 minutes weekly has made in my pores and general skin appearance. It feels more hydrated and looks significant more even.
I will definitely be adding this to my continued beauty regimen! Have you tried the Maijan Facial Steams? Let us know what you think!